Bathroom Shopping List
This list represents most of the items you’ll need for a standard bathroom. Obviously you’ll want to customize it for your specific space, adding or omitting things as needed. We’ve linked to our “favorite” items from Amazon or other providers where appropriate, so be sure to check those out! The items we’ve recommended have been personally tested by us, and offer a good balance of price and quality. If you find a broken link, or an item seems to be discontinued, or we’ve forgotten something on this list, or you have other product feedback, please get in touch through our Contact page.
Before you purchase anything we have a few recommendations:
- Set up an Amazon Prime account if you aren’t already a Prime member. Click here for a free 30-day trial.
- We also HIGHLY recommend setting up an Amazon Store Card account for your purchases. Why? You will earn 5% cash back on nearly every purchase, with no annual fees!
- Use Subscribe & Save where it makes sense! If you’re not familiar with it, S&S is an Amazon program wherein you “subscribe” to specific items (not all items qualify, or make sense to use), and in exchange, Amazon gives you a discount on the item ranging from 5% to 15% (depending on how many items you subscribe to, mainly). Amazon will then automatically deliver these items to you. You get S&S deliveries monthly. Each month you’ll have a week or so where you can review your upcoming deliveries and adjust accordingly…say you don’t need an item that particular month, you can push it back to the next month’s delivery. Or if you’ve scheduled something to be delivered once every 2 months, but you’re running low sooner than that, you can push it up to the current month’s delivery. It’s very flexible, you can cancel items at any time. The only caveat is that you need to make sure you review your upcoming deliveries BEFORE they get locked in, or you may end up getting some things you don’t need that month. We recommend just setting a regular calendar reminder in your favorite calendar app to review your items.
And now for the list…
- Toilet paper (subscribe & save)
- Hand Soap
- Shampoo (dispensers with pumps are recommended, you can refill them and they’re more sanitary)
- Conditioner (dispensers with pumps are recommended, you can refill them and they’re more sanitary)
- Body Wash
- Bath towels / Hand towels / Washcloths (we strongly recommend sticking with all-white towels…towels will get stained and whites are much easier to clean because you can bleach them!)
- Hair dryer
- Bath rug
- Wall Art
- Plunger / Toilet Brush combo
- Trash can
- Shower liner
- Shower curtain
- Shower curtain hooks
- Towel rack
- Toilet paper storage
If you would like a printable version of this shopping list, you’ll find it here!
*Please note that BNBWizard may earn a commission from items purchased via these links.